We are pleased to announce the candidates for the Board of Directors for 2017. Please review each of the candidate statements and bios below in preparation for voting starting May 1, 2017. The candidates will have the opportunity to speak at the April and May Chapter Meetings, so please come out and hear from them directly.
- Emails with ballot login information will be emailed to all eligible voting members on May 01, 2017. If you do not receive an email from email@example.com with ballot information, please first check your Spam folder then if not there check your email address listed on your Account at PMI.ORG to make sure it is correct. If not received, please email the elections committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your PMI ID in the correspondence.
- Last chance to see the candidates live: May Chapter Meeting in Waltham, Mass.
- Voting Closes: May 31, 2017.
- Election Results Announced online in June and the new BOD members will be at the June Chapter Event.
Leading Projects in the Digital Age:
The critical role of the Project Manager in creating new capabilities to drive business value
Thursday, April 20, 2017 5~8:30p
Montvale Plaza, Stoneham
1 PDU in the Technical Project Management Category
PM 20/20 Theme: Tools & Technology
PM 20/20 Focus: Project Management Tools and Best Practices
Kim Crider, a partner at velocityHUB in Nashua, NH, will share insights and tips on the emerging trends in Project and Portfolio Management and how leaders can enable their project teams to deliver results and drive value to the businesses they support.
At the end of this one hour session, you will:
- Understand the major trends, opportunities, and challenges that will impact effective project and portfolio management over the next 5 years
- Be aware of the tools and best practices that leading organizations are leveraging to maximize the success of their project and portfolio management efforts
- Recognize the complement of skills needed to build highly effective project and portfolio management teams, and teams of teams
- Identify the actions you can take to improve your project and/or portfolio management approach today and in the future