Find a Mentor. Be a Mentor.
Mentoring Program Structure
The Mentoring Program is a structured, seven-month program bringing together Chapter members in mentoring partnerships to meet the professional development goals of the mentee.
Interested candidates are required to:
- Submit your application by Friday September 6, 2019;
- Commit to the seven-month program;
- Attend three mandatory team meetings (one three-hour kickoff training session, one mid-program checkpoint, and a wrap-up session – see below for meeting dates);
- Attend 12 one-on-one mentoring sessions with their mentoring partner; and
- Maintain and submit a monthly activity log.
- Successful completion of the seven-month program will result in 18 PDUs for PMI certified participants.
For more information on the program, read the FAQs.
There is a $160 fee for mentees. There is no cost to mentors.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your participation and working with you in the 2019-2020 Mentoring Program!
2019 Program Dates
|Registration Deadline:||Friday, Sep 6, 2019|
|Kick-Off Meeting:||Saturday, Sep 28, 2019||9:00 am to 12:00 pm|
|Midpoint Meeting:||Saturday, Jan 11, 2020||9:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Graduation:||Saturday, Apr 25, 2020|
9:00 am to 11:00 am
Share Your Experience. Be a Mentor
“Mentoring? Me? What do I know?” — A mentor profile with Brenda Boyle, PMP
Those were the first words that went through my head when I read about the Mass Bay Mentoring Program. Although involved with project and program management for the last 20+ years, I wasn’t convinced that I could take on the role of a project management mentor. The PDU’s caught my eye but me? Really? Read More
“I felt the whole mentor-mentee partnership . . . was a dynamic experience that fitted an upcoming project management professional, like me, to improve and learn successful project management practices.”
“”Learning about my mentor’s work and how he managed his career helped me consider new ways in which I might use my project management skills.”