PMI Mass Bay Chapter is an all volunteer led organization. Join our chapter and discover opportunities to learn new skills, network with peers and connect with leaders in Project Management.
What is there to gain from volunteering with Mass Bay chapter
- Earn PDUs for maintaining your certification
- You can hone your skills or gain new experience and develop in a new direction from industry leaders
- You’ll have added value on your resume, and with hard work and honed skills the potential for a letter of reference
- You can connect with local project managers in the community to network and learn of job opportunities close to home
- You’ll be giving back to a not-for-profit that serves it’s community of professionals
SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEERING POSITION
We are looking for a volunteer to publish on social media channels regularly (3 -4 times a week) using our content calendar as a guide, generating conversations and replying to people. Our channels are Fb/LinkedIn/Instagram/Twitter but we can start with 2-3 channels. Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement. Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
If you are interested please fill this form and indicate your interest in social media volunteering position.
We are looking for a volunteer – AVP Bookkeeping who will work under the direction of the VP of Finance/Treasurer and is an excellent opportunity for a volunteer who might be interested in contributing to the cause of finance for the chapter and is a potential stepping stone toward VP Finance if so desired.
Perform bookkeeping activities using the Chapter’s QuickBooks (QB) account.
Enter expenses, invoices, etc. within 5 business days of receipt and approval by the appropriate board member.
Process payments and expense reimbursements, as needed, using online banking through QB.
Cost Analysis Projects partnership with VP of Finance.
Our administrative company, Center for Administrative Management, Inc.(CAMI), will copy you on the various expenses that come in and require processing.
Reports To: VP of Finance
Fiduciary Responsibility: Responsible for accurate reporting of Chapter’s finances
Supervisory Responsibility: none
Length of Term: 2 program years, renewable (July to June)
Time Commitment: The time commitment for this position is generally 5 hours per month.