PMI Mass Bay Chapter is an all volunteer led organization. Join our chapter and discover opportunities to learn new skills, network with peers and connect with leaders in Project Management.
What is there to gain from volunteering with Mass Bay chapter
- Earn PDUs for maintaining your certification
- You can hone your skills or gain new experience and develop in a new direction from industry leaders
- You’ll have added value on your resume, and with hard work and honed skills the potential for a letter of reference
- You can connect with local project managers in the community to network and learn of job opportunities close to home
- You’ll be giving back to a not-for-profit that serves it’s community of professionals
If you would like to volunteer for the chapter, Please fill out this form. Alternatively you can visit the VRMS.pmi.org to apply for other open roles within PMI.
If you’re interested in serving on our Board of Directions, you can review those job descriptions here. You can also visit the elections page for more information about this process.