PMI Mass Bay Chapter is an all volunteer led organization. Join our chapter and discover opportunities to learn new skills, network with peers and connect with leaders in Project Management.
What is there to gain from volunteering with Mass Bay chapter
- Earn PDUs for maintaining your certification
- You can hone your skills or gain new experience and develop in a new direction from industry leaders
- You’ll have added value on your resume, and with hard work and honed skills the potential for a letter of reference
- You can connect with local project managers in the community to network and learn of job opportunities close to home
- You’ll be giving back to a not-for-profit that serves it’s community of professionals
Look below for the positions available and contact us. Alternatively you can visit the VRMS.pmi.org to apply for other open roles within PMI.
ID # 25447
Your main duties include creating a weekly newsletter to let the members know about upcoming events, what is going in the chapter and other creative news. Maintain members database in Constant Contact up to date, work with all the chapter heads of the departments.
Type of interaction: Virtual and In-Person
Estimated time commitment: 4+ hours per month
Reports to VP of Marketing.