PMI Mass Bay Chapter is the Greater Boston chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI Mass Bay strives to provide its members with the following:
- Provide a forum for project management professionals to network and share project experiences
- Offer opportunities for members and others to achieve and retain certification as Project Management Professionals (PMPs) and to enhance their professional development as project managers
- Promotes the value of Project Management through outreach to local businesses and universities.
We require each registered user to be a member of Project Management Institute and PMI Mass Bay Chapter. The contents of MBC’s website are property of PMI Mass Bay, including 3rd party content suppliers. Content relates to items such as the following:
- Logos / icons
- HTML Code
It is strictly prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, or sell any PMI Mass Bay content for public, commercial, or any other use.
Site Restrictions and Prohibited Uses
You must only use PMI Mass Bay’s website for its designed functionality and purpose. Any attempt to access protected data, breach security in any manner, or attempt to interfere with service (such as spam, viruses) will be investigated. It is strictly prohibited to transmit, distribute, store, or destroy any PMI Mass Bay content or material. Users are bound by any applicable laws, and will not violate trademark, copyright, trade secret, or intellectual property rights of others. Use of defamatory, obscene, and abusive language is strictly prohibited. Any breach may result in civil or criminal liability. PMI Mass Bay will notify the proper authorities. See Prohibited Uses below for more specific information.
The following are strictly prohibited for all Users of PMI Mass Bay website:
- Send any unsolicited mail, email, spam, or any general contact to other users for advertising purposes
- Post site links (including hidden) in any non designated locations (such as description fields or contact information)
- Placing advertisements or promotional information in areas not designated for advertisements
- Post false or misleading content or information, or information that is not your own
- Attempt to copy or duplicate any PMI Mass Bay content, links, or HTML code
- Promote or endorse any illegal activity or information/instruction to commit illegal acts
- Post any offensive material or links promoting racism, hatred, bigotry, or physical violence of any type
- Directly or indirectly harass, or incite harassment of others
- Material or links providing illegal or unauthorized material of copyrighted work, or any pirated software or programs
Membership requires that you provide PMI Mass Bay with certain information. PMI Mass Bay will not disclose your contact information to any third party without your prior consent. PMI Mass Bay will only do so in order to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant. PMI Mass Bay does not sell its Membership information to any third party, but may disclose certain aggregate information, excluding individual contact information.
Personal information provided is for registration and verification purposes. Each member must have a valid email address. You can update your profile (including email address) once your membership has been approved.
Passwords and Security
Users are responsible for maintaining their passwords and confidentiality of their account. Users are responsible for notifying PMI Mass Bay immediately if there is any unauthorized use of their account. Users are responsible for all uses and registration even if not authorized by them. Users are prohibited from sharing their account access with others and agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations.
User Content and Posts
Users are solely responsible for their account information, passwords, content, correspondence, communication or other information known as User Content. Any User Content posted, submitted, displayed, or transmitted to others becomes property of PMI Mass Bay.
- Non exclusive
- Fully paid
- License to use
- Loyalty free
- Incorporate in other works in any form, media, or technology (including later developed)
- Create derivative works from
- Distribute to the public
- For the full term of any rights that may exist in such content
- Any individual User may access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use
PMI Mass Bay welcomes your Feedback and comments relating to our website. We highly value what our members have to say. PMI Mass Bay asks that your comments are specific to the services we provide.
Any inventions, creative ideas, concepts, materials or other similar information should be excluded. However, if Feedback of this type of information is sent despite our request, the Feedback becomes property of PMI Mass Bay.
None of the Feedback received becomes subject to any obligation on the part of PMI Mass Bay. PMI Mass Bay will not be liable for any use or disclosure of this information. PMI Mass Bay exclusively owns the Feedback, including later discovered rights, is entitled to its unrestricted usage, and is not responsible or liable for compensation to the individual or individuals who submitted the Feedback.
PMI Mass Bay Warranty
PMI Mass Bay does not warrant that MBC’s website will operate without errors, or that any MBC’s website is free of computer viruses. If your use of PMI Mass Bay results in the need for servicing or replacing data or equipment, PMI Mass Bay is not responsible for those costs. MBC’s website is provided “as is” without any warranties of any sort whether expressed or implied.
PMI Mass Bay, its suppliers, or third parties mentioned in any PMI Mass Bay website will not be liable for any damages from the use or inability to use PMI Mass Bay and its content. This includes incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, lost data, and business interruption.
PMI Mass Bay Indemnity