Private non profit real estate development corporation
Project Manager Position: Central Massachusetts
Worcester Business Development Corporation is seeking a Project Manager who will have the opportunity to work on the design, creation, planning, and execution aspects of real estate and fee for service projects.
This includes developing new processes and procedures for the team as well as working across various supporting departments to drive standardization and repeatability of projects within our portfolio. You will be working directly with execution teams that are responsible for the vital management of all internal resources as well as that of external contractors and suppliers. You will provide overall resource scheduling support of the day to day operations of the project.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and developing new project management and related processes and procedures to improve the executional efficiency of this growing corporation.
- Play a key role in the establishment and management of project methodology incorporating structures, standards, processes, documentation and reporting which is agile, fits the needs of the project and puts emphasis on the quality of decision making and timely project delivery.
- Utilize documentation & scheduling to track and transmit important project documentation & track project progress verse expectations.
- Create and take ownership of the project execution Milestone Process by maintaining current structure and incorporating suggested modifications based on current operating activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Management, Environmental Science, or related program
- Familiarity with both Federal and State environmental remediation regulations
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal grants
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Send resume to:
VP of Projects
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com