Website Silicon Therapeutics
An integrated computational drug discovery company
Silicon Therapeutics are seeking a project coordinator to support activities including the planning, management, and coordination of R&D and platform projects. The project coordinator assists the project managers in delivery of program tasks and maintains a successful relationship with vendors and external partners.
This is an exciting and interdisciplinary role for a highly qualified and motivated individual. The successful candidate will be a confident professional, with attention to detail and knowledge in the biotechnology industry.
- Manage multiple tasks and work under the direction of project managers as assigned
- Coordinate project plan activities, including setting up meetings, distribution and archiving documents, organizing project information, following up on action items and assignments, and providing assistance to the project teams as needed
- Assist with on-boarding new external partners and data management
- Create and draft documents, including presentations, memos, correspondence and spreadsheets
- Implement effective program team meetings, logistics, and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
- Required Skills & Qualifications
- 0-2 years of project coordination experience
- Outstanding analytical skills with an integrated view of business and scientific issues
- BS degree in life science or engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and successfully in a matrix environment, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, integrate cross-functional issues and balance competing priorities effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft software packages
- Ability to handle detail, methodical and attentive to deadlines
To apply for this job please visit silicontx.com.