We have a unique opportunity with a top-tier corporate training/education firm for a Virtual Class Moderator/Producer. We are seeking an individual with expertise in Adobe Connect, strong communication skills and the ability to work independently. This is a remote position. Sessions are typically weekday days and some weekday evenings, with typical hours of 4-8 per day, as needed. Individual would confirm instructor arrive, perform sound checks and assist the instructor with operational tasks during the sessions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the session start time to complete pre-session duties and welcome participants. This includes managing/enabling participant audio needs.
- Assist with technical questions, and trouble shoot issues, and problems that arise.
- Facilitate session kick-off and instructor/presenter introduction as directed.
- Monitor and manage chat and respond to any messages. Alert the instructor/presenter when he or she needs to be involved or address an issue.
- Launch applications, set-up and manage breakout rooms, manage polling, and keep track of time for the instructor/presenter.
- Monitor attendance and submit a summary report highlighting notable events that occurred during the session
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org