Website Interactions LLC
A leading provider of Intelligent Virtual Assistants (AI)
We are seeking An Associate Project Manager who is responsible for the overall planning, coordination, execution, and completion of projects associated with new releases and feature updates for existing clients. Will also provide day to day application support for a set of assigned clients to insure business and operational goals are achieved. This role will be based out of our Franklin, MA office.
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver projects for new releases on time and within scope and budget.
- Provide timely client support and updates for any reported application issues.
- Work with other support teams to assure reported issues are resolved.
- Work directly with a senior member of the PMO staff to insure a seamless transition in the day to day support function.
- Develop and manage full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, change management, dependencies and risk assessment.
- Define project scope, goals, success criteria (where applicable) and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with other Project Managers.
- Work with technical SMEs to document technical requirements for the project.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Analyze problems and help design appropriate solutions or alternatives.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Provide weekly updates for client and internal management.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Experience or coursework in computer science or IT related subjects.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Contact Center Routing Platform experience. (ACD’s), IVR’s, Call Queuing, CTI and Telephony applications and protocols, etc
- Experience utilizing industry standard Project Management tools.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org