Website Holyoke Community College
Director of Enterprise Applications – Information Technology Division
Holyoke Community College
Full-time, Non-Unit Professional position
Under the leadership of the campus Chief Information Officer (CIO), the Director of Enterprise Systems is responsible for coordinating the implementation, development, integration and maintenance of enterprise-wide applications including the College’s centrally managed information systems, web applications, and various database systems. The Director is also responsible for the oversight of staff, projects, and processes. The position requires a hands-on role in determining users and department requirements, systems implementations, technical support, enhancement, administrations and in ensuring standards compliance.
Examples of Duties:
1. Directs the lifecycle management and support of enterprise-wide administrative and student information system applications by planning and developing the implementation, maintenance, enhancement and replacement of these systems.
2. Serves as project manager for the implementation of enterprise-wide administrative and student information systems and integration with other applications and systems; determines fiscal requirements and prepares budgetary recommendations.
3. Provides leadership and management to staff members. Coordinates the activities of applications support, database administration and third party services.
4. Works closely with ITS leaders to establish strategic goals, implement strategic plans, and the technology-related governance processes.
5. Stays informed of product enhancements and support user areas on testing of new applications, modifications or versions.
6. Conducts feasibility studies, strategic planning, and research; analyze problems and design systems grounded in best practices with appropriate technologies.
7. Ensures information security and database integrity where appropriate.
8. Complies with college policies, guidelines/standard and best practices for the implementation of information systems; maintains a clear understanding and compliance with state and Federal laws and regulations related to personally-identifiable information.
9. Further develops a shared vision for holistic integration of disparate systems.
10. Acts as a liaison between ITD and the college administrative and academic community and foster cooperative working relationships between ITD and user constituencies.
11. Performs special projects and related responsibilities as initiated and requested.
· Seven (7) years of experience maintaining ERP and ancillary systems
· Bachelor’s degree in related and/or equivalent experience/training
· Certification in Project Management or equivalent project management experience required
· Demonstrated skills needed to develop process and system implementation plans
· Ability to set and change priorities amongst multiple competing constituencies
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels within an organization
· Banner experience
Applicants who do not meet the qualifications as stated above are encouraged to put in writing precisely how their background and experience have prepared them for the responsibilities of this position.
– All candidates must have legal authorization to work in the United States. HCC is not sponsoring H1B Visa.
– Pre-Employment Background check, including Criminal History will be conducted for all positions.
Salary Range: $97,000-$102,000/year, plus a comprehensive State benefits package
Funding Source: Trust
Applicants interested in applying MUST submit the following documents online to: www.hcc.edu
Resume, cover letter and list of 3 professional references with names, email addresses, and phone numbers. (When preparing your cover letter, please refer to the minimum and preferred qualifications as pertaining to this position and, if applicable, include an equivalency statement.)
Applications will be reviewed beginning April 30, 2019. Additional applications may be considered until the position is filled.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS
ACCREDITED BY THE NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
303 Homestead Avenue
Holyoke, MA 01040
Human Resources Department
Ph: (413)552-2554, Fax: (413)552-2143
To apply for this job please visit hcc.interviewexchange.com.