Website Booz Allen Hamilton
Strategy & Technology Consulting
Provide proposal support as a DoD prime project scheduler. Develop project schedules and determine and acquire resources needed. Leverage experience with the scope and requirements of projects and work with team members and functional area management requesting the project. Apply expertise in developing integrated master schedules for programs up to the ACAT I level. Create and manage a resource-loaded IMS to enable accurate performance tracking cost and funding forecasting and anticipate staffing and logistics requirements. Identify key program milestone events, CDRL deliveries, program reviews, integration activities, document contract changes and additions, and training requirements. Provide probability of program success factors and metrics to support the program with an integrated view of program risks with sufficient detail and predictive power to enable early risk recognition, mitigation, and resolution for all programs.
- 5+ years of experience with developing IMS using Microsoft Project, Primavera, or similar scheduling tools
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition milestones, decision points, and staffing processes
- Ability to consolidate the critical paths of numerous projects and product offices into a single IMS
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Additional Qualifications: (Preferred)
- Experience with Agile
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration
To apply for this job please visit bah.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.