Boston Healthcare Roundtable
The Boston Healthcare Roundtable meets on the *1st Wednesday of the month from 7:30-8:30am at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) in Boston.
Registration for the Roundtables has moved to www.mcentric.com.
Come and join your fellow chapter members in learning about project management in healthcare. This is a general roundtable in that we discuss all matters relating to project management in the healthcare industry.
We are fortunate to have the use of a conference room at Massachusetts General Hospital. We meet in the Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care at MGH. The entrance to the Yawkey Building is directly across from the Charles/MGH Redline T station, and next to the Liberty Hotel. Take the elevator to the 4th floor of the Yawkey Building, and follow signs toward 4A, Schaff Conference Center at the end of the hall.
MGH Campus Maps – https://www.massgeneral.org/visit/maps/default.aspx
Attendees usually arrive a little early for networking. This roundtable routinely enjoys a relaxed yet professional feeling in our discussions.
- When: 1st Wednesday of Each Month
- Where: Massachusetts General Hospital, Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
- Time: 7:30 to 8:30 AM
This roundtable is open to all healthcare project management topics.
- Pam Breach, PMP is a long time roundtable member, both in the Boston Healthcare and PMO Roundtables. Pam has been Co-chair of this roundtable for the past couple of years, and is the facility host at MGH, where she is a Systems Manager and Project Manager.
- Tammy Chu, PMP is a previous Co-Chair and longtime member of the Healthcare Roundtable. Tammy has returned from “down under” and agreed to return to the Healthcare Roundtable as Co-Chair. she is currently a Project Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
- Caroline Donohue-Ouellette, CAPM is a longtime member of the Boston Healthcare Roundtable, and has been co-chair for a couple of years. Caroline is working in project management at Partners Healthcare, and is currently leading the security and training efforts for the PCPO in the ongoing Epic (eCare) rollout within Partners.
Please see the Event Listing for more details, and to Register – https://www.pmimassbay.org/events.
Sign up for the Roundtable information mailing list: