Boston Healthcare Roundtable
The Boston Healthcare Roundtable meets on the *1st Wednesday of the month from 7:30-8:30am at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) in Boston.
Registration for the Roundtables has moved to www.mcentric.org.
Come and join your fellow chapter members in learning about project management in healthcare. We discuss all matters relating to project management in the healthcare industry.
We meet at the Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care at Massachusetts General Hospital. The entrance to the Yawkey Building is directly across from the Charles/MGH Redline T station, and next to the Liberty Hotel. Take the elevator to the 4th floor of the Yawkey Building, and follow signs toward 4A, Schaff Conference Center at the end of the hall.
MGH Campus Maps – https://www.massgeneral.org/visit/maps/default.aspx
Attendees usually arrive a little early for networking. This roundtable routinely enjoys a relaxed yet professional feeling in our discussions.
Co-Chair/Host: Pam Breach – firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Chair: Tammy Chu – Tammy.Chu@bcbsma.com
Co-Chair: Caroline Donohue-Ouellette – email@example.com
- When: 1st Wednesday of Each Month
- Where: Massachusetts General Hospital, Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
- Time: 7:30 to 8:30 AM
This roundtable is open to all healthcare project management topics.
- Pam Breach, PMP is a long time roundtable member, of both the Boston Healthcare and PMO Roundtables. Pam has been Co-chair of this roundtable for the past several years, and is the facility host at MGH, where she is a Systems Manager and Project Manager.
- Tammy Chu, PMP has returned as Co-Chair, and is a longtime member, of the Healthcare Roundtable. Tammy is currently a Project Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
- Caroline Donohue-Ouellette, CAPM is a longtime member of the Boston Healthcare Roundtable, and has been co-chair for a couple of years. Caroline is working in project management at Partners Healthcare, and is currently leading the security and training efforts for the PCPO in the ongoing Epic (eCare) rollout within Partners.
Please see the Event Listing for more details, and to Register – https://www.pmimassbay.org/events.
Sign up for the Roundtable information mailing list:
Leave a Reply