- Sharing of best practices on planning and execution of government projects
- Professional networking opportunities
- Identify and share information, resources, expertise
- State, city, and local governments (primarly in the PMIMBC area)
- Federal government entities
- Open to PMI MBC members and non-members
- Project management professional practices, tools, techniques, case studies, methods, materials, etc.
- Geographic scope: matching PMI MBC geography with courtesy communication and coordination as needed with other chapters.
- Organize quarterly events of 1-3 hours in duration with time for professional networking, presentation (s) on case studies, best practices, tools, techniques, etc.
- With a focus on projects undertaken by government entities, the unique challenges that may be present, and tools and techniques to deliver quality results on time.
- Sustainable level of group membership who derive quality professional value from attending and participating in quarterly meetings.
- Advocacy for the contributions of our chapter to the project management community.
- Four meetings per year
- Boston area location(s) convenient for participants
- Please check back for more information
Please Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.