Manager: Bob Louton
Co-Manager: Amy Hand
This Roundtable meets monthly
Every 2nd Wednesday at 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM at the Suffolk University Law School, 120 Tremont Street, 5th floor, Boston, Ma 02108.
- The granite building is across from the Granary Burying Ground. From Park Street Station, you can see it uphill on Tremont with a bowed façade and columns.
- You must show the guard a picture ID to get into the building.
- On the 5th floor, turn right off the elevator and head down the hallway
- Our room is at the corner 2 hallways with a glass wall and lots of equipment inside.
What you just missed on September 12
- Presenter: Al Ingram
Please register for roundtable meetings at mCentric..com.
Register for meetings
- Why? This is how a record of your attendance is kept for a potential PMI audit of your reported PDUs.
- To see details for an upcoming meeting listed below and to register, click on the date for that meeting.
- If the date has no link or you see the error “Can not find event,” then information on the meeting you picked is not currently available.
- Note that your login credentials for mCentric are independent of your credentials to log into the chapter Web site.
- If you don’t yet have a logon ID and password for MyEventGuru, it is easy to set up one on their Web site.
Upcoming Meetings (click on the date to go to that event in MyEventGuru)
Oct 10 – How to Motivate Your PMO & Project Teams
Nov 14 – Leading Multicultural Teams: Developing Your Cultural Intelligence
Dec 12 – Critical Success Factors: Leveraging your Stakeholder Analysis
Jan 9 – Topic committed for this date – details will be posted soon
Feb 13 – Available (Know someone who might be willing to present at our roundtable?)
Mar 13 – Available (We are looking ahead for some great discussions in 2019.)
Apr 10 – Available (A roundtable is a great place to practice your presentation skills.)
May 8 – Available (Tell us which topics would help you develop.)
Jun 12 – Available (Share some new knowledge that you found to be helpful)
Jul 10 – Available (Dive deep on something that interests you and share with us all.)
Aug 14 – Available (Got a tough challenge on your projects? Roundtables can help with that.)
Sep 11 – Available (Share how you handle specific aspects of your domain. That frequently helps others in their domains.)
Oct 9 – Available (Use this roundtable as your idea lab for a challenge at work.)
Nov 13 – Available (Share new approach or perspective on a common PM experience.)
Dec 11 – Available (Know a PM who could share helpful knowledge/experience with theh group?)
Get the Most out of our Meetings
Tell us about topics that will help you be a better project manager
What do you want to learn more about? What are your biggest challenges at work? If the specific topic isn’t yet clear in your mind, Amy or Bob can be a sounding board.
Be a presenter
You don’t need to know all the answers. Often, just asking the questions that challenge you helps us all develop as professionals. Talk with Amy or Bob about what you are thinking. Check the schedule above for an open month. Your time spent preparing is “Giving back” (Category D) and worth extra PDUs.
You can report 1 PDU for attending a roundtable meeting. We can help you select the right category for the meeting (technical, leadership, strategic). The chapter provides a document with instructions for reporting a roundtable PDU. If you lead a meeting, you can earn even more PDUs for your preparation.
Sign up for the Roundtable information mailing list: