We are looking for Leaders in the chapter to join the Board of Directors
“It is a great way to sharpen and hone your leadership and strategy abilities and contribute to the advancement of the Project Management profession”
We have some great opportunities for you to contribute to the chapter, network with project management colleagues and leaders in the industry, give back to the profession and the community, earn PDUs and gain valuable leadership experience in the process!
Board positions do require a commitment of time that varies by role. Each role has multiple committees and AVPs to support them. Board roles are meant to be strategic in nature, though may require some tactical work at times. Average time commitment is approximately 5 hours per week.
The PMI Mass Bay Chapter holds elections for 4 of the 8 Officer positions, each for 2 year terms beginning July 1, 2019.
- Nominations will begin on January 1, 2019 and go until January 31, 2019. If interested or have questions, send your nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org with your PMI ID and position within the correspondence.
- Throughout January, nominees will be interviewed by the elections committee.
- In February, each nominee will have an opportunity to speak in front of the membership.
- Emails with ballot login information will be emailed to all eligible voting members on March 01, 2019. If you do not receive an email from “PMI Mass Bay Chapter Nomination Committee” with ballot information, please first check your Spam folder then if not there check your email address listed on your Account at PMI.ORG to make sure it is correct. If not received, please email the elections committee at email@example.com. Include your PMI ID in the correspondence.
- Voting Closes: March 31, 2019.
- Election Results Announced online in April and the new BOD members will be at the April Chapter Event.