PMI Mass Bay is Seeking Dynamic Speakers for our Premier Event, PDC 2019!
The Speaker Committee is looking for dynamic speakers to present and facilitate discussion at our monthly chapter events and our upcoming annual Professional Development Conference (PDC 2019). The conference is attended by about 300 members and guests who want to learn about new topics and best practices in project management.
The event will be held at the Four Points By Marriott located in Norwood, MA. The event opens on Thursday, September 19 and concludes on Saturday, September 21. The theme of PDC 2019 is “Using Project Management to Bridge the Gap between Innovation and Practice” . The tracks are “Emerging Trends in Project Management” and Agile for Project management Tools and Techniques”. Topics will address the 3 areas of the PMI Talent Triangle:
- Strategy and Business Management
- Technical Project Management
Guidelines for speaker and presentations:
- Topics and message must provide skills / action items the attendee can use to improve their daily practice.
- Presentations should be engaging with real life examples and in-session exercises
- Handouts and publications cited should be aligned with the presentation content.
Benefits of presenting at PMI Mass Bay PDC:
- Excellent networking opportunity with other New England Chapters.
- Promotion of speaker on PMI MB website, booklet, and blasts to members.
- Speaking engagements may be recorded and provide an excellent opportunity for feedback.
To be considered, take these steps:
- Contact the speaker committee at email@example.com or fill out our online Speaker Application.
- If emailing the AVP Speakers, please provide
- Your name, phone, email and contact information
- A brief biography including a list of any events where you have spoken. A link to any videos of past presentations would be helpful.
- A brief description of the topics you want to present at a session(s) or workshop
- A list of publications or conferences where this material has been presented.