Professional Development Day 2014
The Project Management Institute Mass Bay Chapter is pleased to conduct its Sixth Annual Professional Development Day at the UMASS Lowell Inn and Conference Center in Lowell, MA on Friday, 12th September 2014 (full-day) and Saturday, 13th September 2014 (half-day).
Our theme for the event is: "Advancing Project Management."
This event is open to both chapter members and the public with advance registration only.
Participants can expanded their professional networks, learn new skills in developing teams and individual skills, in addition to earning PDUs.
PD Day 2014 will be a one-stop-shop for professional developmental needs.
- Opening Keynote
- Several Topic Tracks
- Breakout and Workshop Sessions
- Opportunity to Earn Up to 10 PDUs
If you attended only one event this year, we hope it will be
Professional Development Day - 2014!
To learn more about the event agenda, session topics and speakers, visit the links below:
- 2014 Professional Development Day Program (.pdf)
- Don Saracen introducing his topic: "Communicating in the New Economy: Lessons Learned" (You-Tube video)
- Jim Bouchard: "Think Like a BLACK BELT" (You-Tube video)
- Dr. Barbara Trautlein Speaks on Change Intelligence (You-Tube video)
- An interview with Margo Krukonis, who will be presenting "Unlocking Your Leadership Potential (.pdf)
- Learn more about the Keynote (Friday) and 4 Hour Workshops (Saturday) (.pdf)
For a PDF copy of the agenda:
2014 Professional Development Day Agenda
For a PDF copy of all Session Descriptions and Speaker Bios:
2014 Professional Development Day Session Descriptions
|PMI MBC Member -- 1 Day||$225||$125|
|PMI MBC Non-Member -- 1 Day||$300||$125|
|PMI MBC Member -- 1 and 1/2 Day||$300||$150|
|PMI MBC Non-Member -- 1 and 1/2 Day||$375||$150|
Registration Ends September 4, 2014 at 12:00 p.m.
|We thank our sponsors for their support of our
Sixth Annual PMI Mass Bay Professional Development Day: