Corporate & Government Outreach Program
The PMI Mass Bay Chapter is committed to advancing the profession of project management in the Greater Boston area. We strive to help businesses realize the vision behind the PMI motto, "Making project management indispensable for business results."
The Corporate & Government Outreach Program is chartered to share with businesses the benefits derived from the practice of project management, and to be an advocate in promoting the services and resources available from PMI and from our chapter.
Our Value Proposition: Create Value | Share Value
- Contribute to your talent management program with resources, events, training
- Align our professional development content with your employee skill requirements
- Large pool of experienced project managers across many industries
- Explore opportunties to collaborate on a charitable initiative
- Leverage our professional development speaker pool
- Industry and executive networking opportunties
The PMI Mass Bay Chapter is interested in establishing and building working relationships with fellow PMI chapters, like minded business associations, as well as local Chamber of Commerce. We understand the value that can be gained from learning from each other's organization and the show of support it represents to our respective membership. Although our organizations may specialize in the advancement of a particular business profession, as fellow business associates, we can all learn from each other.