Due to the overwhelming success of PD Day 2015, we are pleased to announce PD Days 2016 will be held over a two day period, Friday September 16, 2016 with a special evening event Friday night and Saturday September 17, 2016 in Norwood, MA at the Four Points Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center. This is a beautiful conference center with excellent catering facilities and plenty of free parking.
Participants will have the opportunity to earn up to 15.5 pdus for attending this conference! PDUs are available in all three Talent Triangle categories.
We welcome participants from all chapters in our Region.
Chapter Elections 2016
We are pleased to announce the candidates for the Board of Directors for 2016. Please review each of the candidate statements and bios below in preparation for voting starting May 1, 2016. You will have the opportunity to meet the candidates at the April and May Chapter Meetings, so please come out and hear from them directly.
- Candidates will be offered opportunity to speak at the Chapter Meeting in April and May 2016.
- Voting begins: Ballots will be mailed to active members (as of April 18, 2016) to the emails listed on their profiles at PMI.ORG on May 1, 2016 - a link to the online ballot will be included in the email.
- Voting Closes: May 31, 2016.
- Election Results Announced online in June and the new BOD members will be at the June Chapter Meeting .
Candidates are listed in alphabetical order by last name and office.
An Event for all Project, Program and Portfolio Managers and Business Analysts
FREE CAREER RESOURCES - LOCAL COMPANY AND AGENCY RECRUITERS - FUN ACTIVITIES
Are you in the market for a new job or simply thinking about how to better prepare for a search when you are?
Join us for our Spring 2016 Career Clinic and Networking session at the Verizon Technology Center. There is plenty of free parking and the space is perfect for this style event. Light refreshments will be provided.
Bring you resume and come to meet recruiters and career coaching resources face to face!
Tuesday, May 03, 2016 from 5:00pm to 8:30pm EDT
The Career Clinic has been rescheduled to Tuesday, June 7, 2016 from 5:00pm to 8:30pm EDT
at the Verizon Innovation Center, 60 Sylvan Rd, Waltham, MA 02451
Activities may include:
- Recruiter speed-dating - very popular last Fall
- Career advice
- Resume instruction sessions
- Interview tips and mock interviews
- Online profile tips and tricks
- Networking tips
Capacity for presentation is 150 participants. This event will sell out very soon!!!!! Register Now!
We are working to engage Corporate and Agency Recruiters across all industries, as well as Education providers. A Full list of Recruiters and Companies will be posted shortly.
Is your company looking for Project Managers?
Applying Agile Successfully With Project Profiling
- Are you noticing that not every software-related project is an Agile project?
- Are you tired of hearing that Agile and Project Management are incompatible?
- Are you tired of hearing that the term Agile Project Management makes no sense?
- Are you successfully applying some Agile practices, today, to some of your software projects?
If can answer yes to any of these questions, then this is the session for you.
Sheraton Four Points, Norwood, MA PREMIUM VENUE
Thu May 19, 2016 from 5:00pm to 8:30pm EDT
GLOBAL CAFE - main event
ANNUAL BOARD PRESENTATION - mini course
JUNE 16, 2016
SHERATON FOUR POINTS
Please join us for an exciting evening full of activities and important information.
ANNUAL BOARD PRESENTATION
The Board of Directors will present the review the prior years activities and plans for the future of PMI MassBay. Come meet the BOD and share your ideas and suggestions to improve our operations and chapter programming.
The Main Event is a Global Cafe interactive meeting. This format encourages teams at each table to share their experiences and work together to discuss the topics at hand. Topics will be Project Management and PMI MassBay Operations related.
This is a Premier venue and will have a full hot dinner buffet and full cash bar in a formal setting.
Our upcoming program year will be another great step forward as we work to make the chapter a valuable part of our members professional practice. We will build on our now over 30 years of experience to provide value added events, professional development training, and unique networking experiences for our members.